Sunday, February 15, 2015

First post!

"Don't worry, it still tastes good," are words I constantly find myself saying to my poor husband at meal time.  And usually (with a few horrific exceptions) it's true!  The general consensus among family and friends is that I'm a pretty decent cook, but for the love of all that's good and holy, I am terrible at presentation. Since going vegan in 2010, I've wanted to do a recipe blog, since I love messing around trying to veganize old favorites, making them healthier and animal-product free, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't make my food look pretty.  But maybe, if you're like me and care a little bit more about your food tasting good than looking good, this could be kind of fun.  Also, I suck at food photography, so don't expect any mouth watering pictures. Are you excited yet?  I am!  Now, let's eat some yummy, messy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment